Views: 116 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-03-17 Origin: Site
Pillowcases are a common item in life, but do you really understand pillowcases? What is the difference between a cotton pillowcase and a silk pillowcase? How should we choose the most suitable pillowcase? This article tells you the answers.
Pillow cases are things that wrap the pillow under the towel, like a cloth pocket. Pillowcases are an important part of modern pillows. Ancient people did not use pillowcases. They used pillow cores and pillow covers. With the improvement of people's living standards, the pursuit of furniture products has become more diversified, and there are many pillowcases of different materials and styles on the market.
The normal size of the pillowcase is 48 × 74cm 50 × 70 + 5cm. Modern pillow cases have three common one-piece bag types, Oxford type (with flat edges) and frilled types. All three types of pillowcases have an inner seal for fixing the pillow, so that some reinforcement measures are not required on both sides.
Cotton, cotton polyester and rayon can be used to sew pillowcases, but the most comfortable pillowcase material is pure cotton fabric, which has good breathability and moisture absorption, and does not irritate the skin.
Modern people also like to use silk pillowcases. Silk has many reputations such as fiber queen and soft gold. More than 97% of silk is composed of animal protein, rich in 18 kinds of amino acids necessary for human body. According to research, silk can clean and maintain skin and increase skin cell vitality. Especially for sensitive skin, delicate skin of infants and young children and elderly. The silk pillowcase can give you an excellent sleeping experience.
1. See: See if there is color difference and wrinkles on the surface of the pillowcase cover, and whether the pattern of the pillowcase cover is clear and uniform in color.
2. Touch: Touch the pillowcase cover with your hand to feel whether it has a good texture and whether the thickness of the pillowcase cover is consistent.
3. Smell: This is very important. If the cover has a strange smell, it is likely that the content of volatile substances such as formaldehyde and vinyl chloride is high.
4. Wipe: You can cut a small sample of the pillowcase cover and wipe the cushion cover with a damp cloth to see if there is any discoloration.
1. The color of pillowcases varies from person to person. The dark patterned pillowcases are luxurious and suitable for decorating luxurious homes. Colorful cushions are suitable for modern style rooms. Cartoon-patterned pillowcases are loved by children.
2. The pattern of pillowcases can be varied, diverse, or even a single cloth color, as long as the color can be coordinated with the entire living room environment.
3. Pillowcases should be matched with space style. Pop art home accessories have extremely saturated hue, so pillowcases can be used such as bright yellow, orange red, and peacock blue.
Do you want to have a comfortable silk pillowcase? Welcome to visit our official website to purchase more high-quality silk products.