Views:87 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-17 Origin:Site
Pajamas has always been regarded as home clothing, you will feel relaxed when wearing a pajamas. Next, I would like to introduce you how to choose high quality silk pajamas.
1. Visual method: The luster of silk is soft, and its texture is light and soft. The luster of chemical fiber is not soft, bright and dazzling. The fiber of silk is long, while the fiber of cotton is short, and the fiber of wool is curly.
2. Touch method: The real silk has a soft feel and a cool feel.
1. Method of washing: Silk pajamas should not be washed with other rough fibers, nor should they be washed with washing machines. The silk pajamas shall be immersed in cold water for 5 to 10 minutes and hand-washed with a special silk detergent or neutral soap.
2. Drying method: The silk pajamas should not be exposed to the sun after washing. It is not suitable to be dried by a dryer. It should be dried in a cool and ventilated place. Because the ultraviolet rays in the sun will make the silk fabric yellow, faded and aged.
3. Ironing method: Silk pajamas have poor wrinkle resistance. The silk pajamas need to be ironed if wrinkled after washing. When ironing, dry the clothes until 70% dry before spraying clean water evenly, and then wait 3 to 5 minutes for ironing. The ironing temperature should be controlled below 150°C.
4. Storage method: Silk pajamas must be washed and ironed before they can be stored. Thicker silk clothes in autumn and winter should be washed by dry cleaning and ironed to prevent mildew. The ironing can also play the role of sterilizing and killing insects. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets should be kept clean and sealed as much as possible to prevent dust pollution.
As the materials of the pajamas are updated, the birth of new fibers has injected new vitality into pajamas. In the choice of pajamas materials in different seasons, the pajamas manufacturers hold the popular trend and design suitable products. But silk pajamas must be carefully maintained.
The washing water temperature of silk pajamas should not exceed 40℃. At the same time, the silk pajamas are not allowed to be washed in the washing machine, do not dry clean, and can not be washed with chlorine-containing bleaching agent. It is worth noting that in washing silk pajamas, too much detergent can burden the texture, thus damaging pajamas. At the same time, the detergent should be completely dissolved in warm water at the temperature of 30 to 40℃, and then the silk pajamas can be put in water. The detergent can not be in direct contact with the silk pajamas to avoid the uneven color of the pajamas. Do not be exposed to the sun when drying, dry in the shade. Ultraviolet light will shorten the service life of silk pajamas.