Views:89 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-01 Origin:Site
Summer is relatively humid, and mites are easy to breed. How to eliminate mites?
Mites are tiny animals that are invisible to the naked eye. They are like to live in a dark environment at about 25 ° C, 55% -75% humidity, and are widely distributed in dark corners of the room, carpets, mattresses, pillows, sofas, air conditioners, mats, curtains and other places, they are rely on human dander to make a living, and the mite reproductive ability is extremely strong, which is also an important reason for the endless mites. After the human body is exposed to mites, the lighter ones will cause acne and rough skin, and the more severe ones will cause hair loss, rash, allergic rhinitis, asthma and other diseases.
Due to the strong viability of mites, household disinfectants cannot kill mites. So how do you get rid of mites hiding at home? Today we will introduce several effective methods for you.
1. Clean and dry bedding in time. When the temperature is higher than 55 ℃ and lasts for more than 10 minutes, mites cannot survive. It is recommended that bed sheets, pillowcases, blankets, and mattresses should be changed at least once every half a month. Washing with hot water can kill most mites and remove most mite allergens. At the same time, the bedding must be taken outside to expose to the sun, and mites can also be eliminated by high-temperature ironing. You can also choose the silk pillowcase, silk bed sheets to prevent mites.
2. Change carpets, curtains and home decorations frequently. Carpets, curtains and home decor fabrics gather debris and provide an ideal habitat for mite reproduction, so they need to be replaced frequently. It is better to replace the curtains with blinds, and the sofa can use anti-mite fabric material, such as silk sofa cover.
3. Ensure that the living room and clothes are dry and hygienic, and frequently ventilated. Do not place flowers and plants in the bedroom. People with allergies should not use carpets and fabric sofas. You can choose silk clothes, such as washable silk blouses, plus size silk blouse.
4. Pack plush or cloth toys into a sealed bag and place it in the freezer layer of the refrigerator. Generally, the mites will be frozen to death after being placed at minus 17 ° C-minus 20 ° C for 24 hours. It should be reminded that the dead mites must be cleaned and removed after freezing.
5. Use the silk bedding. Silk has the characteristics of anti-mite, antibacterial, anti-allergic and skin-friendly. The silk's sericin composition can make human skin delicate and smooth, and has the ability to prevent the growth of mites.
As long as a woman is over 30 years old, her skin begins to go downhill.
The overall skin of a woman is better than that of a man, because the skin structure of men and women is different. The cuticle on the epidermis of men is 2 to 3 times thicker than that of women, so it is rougher than women. At the same time, men's oil secretion is stronger than women's, and pores are large, so it is not easy to lose moisture, so women need to maintain their skin.
Because women's skin is delicate, they need more care.
Silk is composed of protein and has excellent compatibility with the skin. The surface of the woven fabric is smooth. The coefficient of friction is the smallest of all natural fibers, which is only 7.4%. The silk drape performance is better than other fibers.
The delicateness of a woman's skin is that the moisture is kept just right.
Silk is enriched with a large number of hydrophilic groups. Due to the porous nature of the fiber, it is easy to diffuse water molecules. It can absorb moisture or emit moisture in the air, while maintaining a certain amount of moisture. Keep us warm in winter and cool in summer. Under normal temperature, it can help the skin retain a certain amount of moisture and not make the skin too dry.
Because silk has so many advantages, we can also use other silk products you can wear silk eye masks in office, wear silk shirts in hot summer such as ramraj silk shirts, navy silk shirt, leopard print silk shirt, etc.