Views:96 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-18 Origin:Site
The silk scarf is a must-have accessory for almost every lady who loves beauty. They are generally used in the spring and autumn or In windy days. But how to wear this fashion item in summer?
Make the small square silk scarf to be a bow, or make it to be a hair band or headband, then tie it to the hair. The texture is light and the color is gorgeous. It is very suitable and fashion in summer.
Several simple matching methods:
1) Mysterious Pirate Style. Use a large square silk scarf to cover the head, and make it into flowers or bows at the same time, then match it with a bikini shoulder strap, it is handsome and capable.
2) Country Girl Style. You can use two long silk scarves to stitch the braid according to the length and volume of your hair, tie them in the braid, you can just like a pure country girl.
3) Fresh and Casual Style. Use a small square silk scarf to tie into a bow, and use rubber bands or clips to fix it on the side of the braid or the head.
4) Cute and Playful Style. Use a long silk scarf with a harder texture to tie a knot in the middle. After opening it, it looks like rabbit ears,you can wear it on your head. It is very cute.
5) Sweet Lady Style. Make a headband with a long silk scarf and tie it to your head.
Tie a long silk scarf around your wrist and ankles. It even can be used as a strap or a belt.
The thin sun protection clothing is very popular in the summer. You can put a relatively large silk scarf on your shoulder and simply fix it, it could be a good sun protection clothing. It can be used when going out and cycling.
After swimming on the beach, you can tie a larger colored scarf to your body, and it becomes a beach skirt. It will be very beautiful when the sea wind blows.
Silk scarves can be used as ornaments on our hats and bags.
The color and style of the silk scarf should match well with the color and style of the clothes. For example: leopard pattern silk scarves, light and thin printed scarves are more versatile, and the colors of the dresses are simpler to highlight the color of the scarves. The color-matching transition scarves can be matched with sexy suits. The rustic scarf can be matched with a shirt, T-shirt, or a bikini when you go to the beach. The long scarf in oil painting style gives a very high-end feel, which can be matched with a dress. The long pure silk scarf covered with rosemary pattern can be used as sunscreen in summer. The real silk scarf with light gray pattern is most suitable for white clothes, such as white shirts and white vests.
In the eyes of the hipsters, silk scarves can not only be wrapped around the neck. It has different ways of wearing, for example, as a stylish bag, it has a retro taste. It is often seen in costume dramas that clothes are tied to the body, then using a silk scarf to create a clutch.