Views: 90 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-12-24 Origin: Site
If pajamas are classified according to the style, pajamas can be divided into the following three categories: sling pajamas, split pajamas and siamesed pajamas.
Sling pajamas are mostly used in summer. Ordinary pajamas can make people feel very hot in summer, so people invented the sling pajamas. They have the characteristics of breathable, light and beautiful. It makes people feel cool and reduce sweating.
The main materials for making sling pajamas are silk, linen and pure cotton.
The biggest advantage of split pajamas is that they are comfortable to wear and easy to move. Most people at home are willing to choose this style of pajamas. For children, split pajamas allow their limbs to move unrestricted and enjoy their time at home. For babies, split pajamas can help mothers quickly change their babies' diapers and prevent babies from catching a cold. In the case of a person with a large age or a weak constitution, wearing the split pyjamas in winter can also keep the feet warm and prevent the cold.
This pajamas is a home skirt that is long to the knee or ankle. This kind of pajamas can fully reflect the figure of women, so this kind of pajamas have higher requirements for height and figure. The material of this kind of pajamas is mainly silk. Silk is the softest and thinnest natural fiber in nature. Silk is mainly composed of animal protein and is rich in 18 kinds of amino acids necessary for human body. It can promote the vitality of skin cells, prevent vascular sclerosis, and prevent skin aging.
1. When washing silk pajamas, be sure to reverse the clothes. Dark color silk pajamas should be washed separately from light color silk pajamas.
2. Sweaty silk pajamas should be washed immediately or soaked in clean water in summer. Do not wash them with more than 30 degrees of hot water.
3. Please use special silk detergent when cleaning silk pajamas. Do not use alkaline detergent, soap, washing powder and other detergent. When washing the silk pajamas, do not use clothing disinfectant, nor soak the silk pajamas in water containing detergents. Rinse the silk pajamas with clean water several times, gently rub them with your hands, do not twist silk pajamas hard after washing, so as not to wrinkle your clothes. In order to keep silk pajamas bright in color and soft in texture, you can add a few drops of white vinegar to the water when cleaning.
4. The discolored silk pyjamas can be soaked in the clean washing water of rice, and change the water once a day, three days later, the silk pyjamas can restore the original color. If there are yellow sweat stains, wash them off with winter gourd juice.
5. If your silk pajamas come in many colors, you'd better check whether your pajamas are discolored. Because the color fastness of silk clothing is relatively low, the easiest way is to press a wet light-colored towel on the pajamas for a few seconds and gently rub them. If there is the color of silk pajamas on the towels, it means that the pajamas can't be washed with water and can only be dry cleaned.